Coronavirus Protocols: Helping stop the spread
Last Updated: 20 July 2020
At Salon Eclipse, we are open and trading as normal.
As always, our priority is the health, safety and welfare of our clients and the broader community.
In response to the current restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne, we have implemented various measures and protocols, which are as follows:
- We ask that any clients who are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with an individual in quarantine do not enter the salon and reschedule their appointment
- From Thursday 23 July, it is mandatory that clients entering the salon wear a face mask or a face covering alike
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone (if able to do so) to ensure social distancing is maintained
What We're Doing
- We are reducing the number of people in the salon by using every second chair available
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Clients can help themselves to hand-sanitiser provided at reception once they enter and exit the salon
- As a requirement, we are collecting clients' first name and phone number for rapid contact tracing should it be necessary.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to Contact Us